Sunday, March 18, 2012

My Result


My result

It was 3rd March and it was my last exam and I was feeling very happy because it was my last exam. It was Hindi. I came back home happily and showed my question paper to my parents and told that it was a very nice exam. I just could not wait for my result. On 12th of March it was my result date. On 11th I could not just sleep that night.

 Next day when I went to the school I was very anxious to get my result. My class teacher told me that I am passed and I am promoted to class VII-D. She told my parents that he has done awesome in the class. I was given my report card. I saw it and in each subject I got A1 and A2. My parents gave me a treat. I felt very happy. Now my new session will begin on 21st March. I am very excited to go the new class.

No comments:

Post a Comment